• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone looking for a contract?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Christ that could be used to crack nuts
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      Christ that could be used to crack nuts
      She could crack my nuts any day of the week

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        When I was at school, there was a couple of lads who were dead good at swimming. They had their red & blue badges before I got my yellow. In fact, they did their lifesaving stuff (saving bricks from drowning in the deep end in their pyjamas) (and why the pyjamas wore bricks, I don't know).

A few times over the years I have seen blokes in swimming pools on the tall chairs and thought "That's the sort of person who only got a swimming certificate at school".

This past few years, there has been an increase in the number of Baywatch-type life saving people on the beaches. What losers, eh? Can't even get an indoor job.

Imagine a job where there's nothing to do but sit on your arse on a beach all summer watching ugly people sunbathing and saving their little wretches from drowning themselves all day. What a waste of a life that could have been spent cutting java code or fixing paper jams in the warm and dry indoors.

Oh. My. God.
        Or you could have signed up to work for me in Cannes through the summer, but there were no takers from the slackers on this board.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
        X