• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Great Rocking Babes Videos Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aretha - Respect
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Catatonia

International Velvet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKS3icBi6kw

Comment

Sweet Dreams

Comment

Girlschool and Becki Bondage - beat that!
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

For the discerning afficionado of MILFs, I give you Nena and Kim Wilde

Sod the song and sod their age. I would.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Toolpusher
              Sex on legs. Shame she bats for the other side.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

This seemed to be played on the radio every day when I was at secondary school. Siouxsie and The Banshees - Hong Kong Garden.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Wendy O Williams and the Plasmatics
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Tine Turner. Old enough to be your Granny. Imagine after Xmas Dinner with a few sherries inside her, getting up and singing Nutbush City Limits in front of the telly.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      For the discerning afficionado of MILFs, I give you Nena and Kim Wilde

Sod the song and sod their age. I would.
                      Nena is way ahead of Kim Wilde. Hairy armpits and all.

Comment

Working...
                      X