Try looking a little closer to home....

Link

Super poster

Board Game Geek is too good to be a permie

Quote Originally Posted by wurzel View Post
    Try looking a little closer to home....

Link
    That's grim.

I'm guessing that when they suspect she was turned in to a kebab, which sort of kebab, out of interest ?

Are we talking Shish or Donner, or what precisely ?

I have no idea what cooked human flesh looks like, so it'd be nice to know if ever in the situation when coming back from a club a little the worse for wear.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

More time posting than coding

TinTrump has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    That's grim.
    Its appalling. As for the rest of your post, I see no humour in a child being abused and murdered. At all.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by TinTrump View Post
    Its appalling. As for the rest of your post, I see no humour in a child being abused and murdered. At all.
    Apologies if it came across as flippant. I too see no humour in such an appaling act, and had I wanted to crack jokes, there are plenty more obvious ones around the name Donna, etc.

The second part was an afterthought, and I just wondered how to tell if human flesh is used in a product ? A bit grisly, I know, but it was just curiousity.

Apolgies again, and it was not my original intent to offend. Sorry.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Godlike

threaded is good enough for Jehovah!

Quote Originally Posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    The second part was an afterthought, and I just wondered how to tell if human flesh is used in a product ? A bit grisly, I know, but it was just curiousity.
    DNA analysis. Quite common to take a sample of pig feed and have it checked.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by threaded View Post
    DNA analysis. Quite common to take a sample of pig feed and have it checked.
    Really ???

C.S. Lewis