• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm a celebrity get me out of here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I look forward to some decent arguments over the next three weeks
    I suppose the half-witted 'I shagged a footballer' girlies have to be there, but I wish there was another way.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Thank god we've got Nickleodeon to provide some kind of superior mental stimulation in the face of all these low-brow reality shows and American rubbish. If I paid my TV licence, I'd be cancelling it in protest!

On a related note I've noticed no paps outside Kerry Katona's house on a Sunday morning now for three weeks on the trot so it looks like her 'celeb' bubble has finally burst.
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Kerry Katona is not a celeb!
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I think the word celebrity and it's definition is changing quite quickly, the Queen is celebrated but is not a celebrity, Jordan is not celebrated and is a celebrity. 100 years ago it was a compliment to say 'you smell'.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            I think the word celebrity and it's definition is changing quite quickly, the Queen is celebrated but is not a celebrity, Jordan is not celebrated and is a celebrity. 100 years ago it was a compliment to say 'you smell'.
            I wonder what's the most offensive thing you could say today that was a compliment 100 years ago? How about you smell and are gay?

Comment

50 years ago you would have been OK to say you had a 'gay affair', now you might get a bottle chucked at you if you said it too loud in the wrong pub.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                I wonder what's the most offensive thing you could say today that was a compliment 100 years ago? How about you smell and are gay?
                You are a fine Englishman. Just the sort the empire needs, now bugger orf and kill a few fuzzies, theres a good chap.

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  Kerry Katona is not a celeb!
                  Have they had an actual celebrity on IACGMOOH yet?
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

LOL. For someone that doesn't like spiders, having to do a task to put one in your mouth must be great. An ugly critter is was too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      Have they had an actual celebrity on IACGMOOH yet?
                      Martina Navratilova?

Comment

Working...
                      X