• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's Bathday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Bathday

I'm a bit ripe. It did mean that I had space at the bar last night though.

I might do the laundry tomorrow morning too; but it’s only mid-month, a bit early. Since the machine died, I have to go out to do it. I don’t know if I should replace it or not as I hope to move in the near future.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    That was one benefit when smoking was allowed; covered up the odour of smelly blokes. There has been a definite pen in my local since the ban.

Comment

My washing machine died today (again!). I'm going to have to take it apart and see if I can figure it out
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

I might do the laundry tomorrow morning too; but it’s only mid-month, a bit early. Since the machine died, I have to go out to do it. I don’t know if I should replace it or not as I hope to move in the near future.
        Happy bathday HAB!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          My washing machine died today (again!). I'm going to have to take it apart and see if I can figure it out
          Girly plus screw drivers, electricity and water.

Post to let us know if you survive.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

HAB, I feel you are muscling in on my carefully cultivated reputation as most unhygienic member of CUK. I challenge you to a duel, unwashed underpants at dawn.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              HAB, I feel you are muscling in on my carefully cultivated reputation as most unhygienic member of CUK. I challenge you to a duel, unwashed underpants at dawn.
              That'll be a bit of a short fight, what? You'll slap each other with a pair of sweaty kecks and it'll be like hitting each other with velcro straps whilst wearing velcro suits. You'll just be like, stuck.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Let me see if I have got this right.

You are proposing to meet HAB - a gentleman of known tastes - at night for a duel. Duels being typically held in parks or on commons.

You are also proposing you should both remove your underpants and be within sufficiently close proximity to make direct physical contact with one another.

Do you really believe the magistrates are going to believe your story?

"Honest, your honour, I met him on this internet chat room and..."
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

OK, next Sunday morning Clapham Common. If turn up we can say we were looking for badgers.

It'll be a bit unfair because I sleep in the same undies so I'd have had mine on 24x7.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                  X