• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job of the day

Do you have experience of Visual? Contract

Temp Assignment - 5 weeks. You must be able to use Visual.
    Excellent Excel skills- you will be an excel expert with the following;
    - Ability to write Visual Basic - not just copy it, but write it yourself
    - Know how to validate, expand and collapse sections
    - Do manual forms and fields etc and then do advanced things with them.
    - Be able to present this information well- the figures/analysis will need to be presented in a professional way (look wise) for the documents.
    Either call for further information or send your CV, we will only contact you if you have Visual experience.

Location City Of London
    Country UK
    Start Date 23rd November 2009
    Duration 5 weeks
    Rate £10 - £12 /Hour
    Recruiter Office Angels
    Contact Lisa Crane
    Telephone 02075800777
    Email [email protected]
    Reference JSLISAOA101
    Posted Date 18/11/2009 14:49:57
    __________________________________________________ _____________

So come on you lot - do any of you do Visual. The basic version is fine (look wise)
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Office Angels - love it!

Lisa Crane is unavailable as she is currently filing her nails.

The advert almost reads as though it was written by Vicky Pollard.
    'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
    Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Love it.

Interviewer: Can you do advaced things with forms?
      Interviewee: Why yes.

Comment

(look wise)
        only when I have my glasses on
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Hello,

For one or our blue chip client we are looking for a senior VB.NET developer.

Objective:

Informing quality parameters on a form, the contents of his notes written on SQL 2005.

Tasks:

- Entering information on a predefined master
          - Save the info on the database
          - Return of info graphically with Visual Basic 2008

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
            Hello,

For one or our blue chip client we are looking for a senior VB.NET developer.

Objective:

Informing quality parameters on a form, the contents of his notes written on SQL 2005.

Tasks:

- Entering information on a predefined master
            - Save the info on the database
            - Return of info graphically with Visual Basic 2008
            what about tapes?
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

& why is it always "Senior developer?" I've never engaged a "Senior plumber", "Senior hairdresser" or "Senior urologist".

Comment

& why is it always "Senior developer?" I've never engaged a "Senior plumber", "Senior hairdresser" or "Senior urologist".
                In the hope that experienced people will read the ad and then do the job for the rate of a school leaver.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The last two certainly exist 'senior stylist' and 'consultant urologist'.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
                    Office Angels - love it!

Lisa Crane is unavailable as she is currently filing her nails.

The advert almost reads as though it was written by Vicky Pollard.
                    I have this vision of Armstrong and Miller's RAF pilots talking it over in the mess room.

"I say, I've got this new job lined up for when the war finishes"

"What's that?"(puffing on pipe)

"It's all to do with Computers and tulip like that"

"Isn't it"

"Isn't it - I've got to do all visual and stuff like that, and I'm not talking about coping it, I've got to write it all myself and tulip, its well hardcore."

"Write it all yourself? You know what that's so unfair that's -like - making you re-invent the wheel and that"

"Isn't it"

"Isn't it"
                    Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

Working...
                    X