• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

txt spk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    O no u cnt!
    Oh ys I cn !
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
      Oh ys I cn !
      Cnt!

Comment

Cnt!
        Cn !

Keep it up Mr C, and you'll be auditioning for Widow Twa nky (or should that be Cranky) at this rate.
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
          Cn !

Keep it up Mr C, and you'll be auditioning for Widow Twa nky (or should that be Cranky) at this rate.
          O No I Wnt!

Comment

O no u cnt!
            Cnt!
            I think I inserted the wrong vowel into those.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

O No I Wnt!
              Oh yes yes yes u wll !

C.S. Lewis

Comment

He's BEHIND YOU!!!

(no I cant stand text speak either - but then I am a grumpy old woman )
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Have you bought your tickets for the Basel panto yet?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I moderate a global forum with lots of people from India on it. txtspk really gets my goat. Fortunately, it's against the rules, so I've deleted the accounts of a few people who persisted in it, which made me feel a little better.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      I moderate a global forum with lots of people from India on it. txtspk really gets my goat. Fortunately, it's against the rules, so I've deleted the accounts of a few people who persisted in it, which made me feel a little better.
                      Bravo sir
                      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X