• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

txt spk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

txt spk

I notice this has started to appear in ads now, but in at least two I've seen "your" is represented by "UR" - which is obvoiusly wrong. OMG FFS etc - even when writing simplified crap these morons can't spell.

Ffs

Comment

whs
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Nw Is Th Wntr Of Our Dscntnt Md Glrous Smmr By Ths Sn Of Yrk Nd Al Th Clouds Tht Lourd Upn Our House In Th Deep Bsm Of Th Ocean Bried.nw R Our Brws Bound Wth Vctrous Wreathsour Brsd Arms Hng Up Fr Mnmntsour Strn Alrms Chngd 2 Mrry Meetngsour Dreadfl Mrchs 2 Dlghtfl Measrs.grm-vsgd Wr Hth Smoothd Hs Wrnkld Frntnd Nw Instead Of Mountng Brdd Steedst Frght Th Souls Of Fearfl Advrsriesh Cprs Nmbly In A Ldys Chmbrt Th Lscvous Pleasng Of A Lt.bt I Tht R Nt Shpd Fr Sprtv Trcksnr Md 2 Court An Amrous Lookng-glss Tht R Rdly Stmpd And Wnt Lvs Mjstyt Strt Bfr A Wntn Amblng Nymph Tht R Crtaild Of Ths Fair Prprtncheatd Of Featr By Dssmblng Ntrdfrmd Unfnshd Snt Bfr My Tmeint Ths Breathng Wrld Scrc Hlf Md Upnd Tht So Lmly And Unfshnbltht Dgs Brk At Me As I Hlt By Thmwhy I In Ths Weak Ppng Tm Of Peachv No Dlght 2 Pss Awy Th Tmnlss 2 Spy My Shdw In Th Snnd Dscnt On Mn Own Dfrmtynd Thrfr Snc I Cnnt Prv A Lvrt Entrtain Ths Fair Wll-spkn Dys R Dtrmnd 2 Prv A Vllainnd Ht Th Idl Pleasrs Of Ths Dys.plts Hv I Laid Indctns Dngrousby Drnkn Prphcies Lbls And Dreamst St My Brthr Clrnc And Th Kngn Deadly Ht Th Against Th Othrnd If Kng Edwrd Be As Tr And Jsts I R Sbtl Fls And Treachrousths Dy Should Clrnc Clsly Be Mwd Upbout A Prphcy Whch Sys Tht Gf Edwrds Heirs Th Mrdrr Shll B.dv Thoughts Dwn 2 My Soul Hrclrnc Cms.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

lol
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            Nw Is Th Wntr Of Our Dscntnt Md Glrous Smmr By Ths Sn Of Yrk Nd Al Th Clouds Tht Lourd Upn Our House In Th Deep Bsm Of Th Ocean Bried.nw R Our Brws Bound Wth Vctrous Wreathsour Brsd Arms Hng Up Fr Mnmntsour Strn Alrms Chngd 2 Mrry Meetngsour Dreadfl Mrchs 2 Dlghtfl Measrs.grm-vsgd Wr Hth Smoothd Hs Wrnkld Frntnd Nw Instead Of Mountng Brdd Steedst Frght Th Souls Of Fearfl Advrsriesh Cprs Nmbly In A Ldys Chmbrt Th Lscvous Pleasng Of A Lt.bt I Tht R Nt Shpd Fr Sprtv Trcksnr Md 2 Court An Amrous Lookng-glss Tht R Rdly Stmpd And Wnt Lvs Mjstyt Strt Bfr A Wntn Amblng Nymph Tht R Crtaild Of Ths Fair Prprtncheatd Of Featr By Dssmblng Ntrdfrmd Unfnshd Snt Bfr My Tmeint Ths Breathng Wrld Scrc Hlf Md Upnd Tht So Lmly And Unfshnbltht Dgs Brk At Me As I Hlt By Thmwhy I In Ths Weak Ppng Tm Of Peachv No Dlght 2 Pss Awy Th Tmnlss 2 Spy My Shdw In Th Snnd Dscnt On Mn Own Dfrmtynd Thrfr Snc I Cnnt Prv A Lvrt Entrtain Ths Fair Wll-spkn Dys R Dtrmnd 2 Prv A Vllainnd Ht Th Idl Pleasrs Of Ths Dys.plts Hv I Laid Indctns Dngrousby Drnkn Prphcies Lbls And Dreamst St My Brthr Clrnc And Th Kngn Deadly Ht Th Against Th Othrnd If Kng Edwrd Be As Tr And Jsts I R Sbtl Fls And Treachrousths Dy Should Clrnc Clsly Be Mwd Upbout A Prphcy Whch Sys Tht Gf Edwrds Heirs Th Mrdrr Shll B.dv Thoughts Dwn 2 My Soul Hrclrnc Cms.
            gr8

lol

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
              Nw Is Th Wntr Of Our Dscntnt...blah blah blah.
              The irony is that the quotation is still mostly understandable. Okay, there are few words you need to skip, but you can get the general gist of it.
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                The irony is that the quotation is still mostly understandable. Okay, there are few words you need to skip, but you can get the general gist of it.
                O no u cnt!

Comment

I blame The Two Ronnies
                  Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    O no u cnt!
                    FOAD!
                    my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Working...
                    X