• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I dont like to boast

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont like to boast

but we have three bogs in our house

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Do you live in Workington?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Our previous house had three bogs, two showers, one bath and three and a half kitchen sinks.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

wow. you have me beat on the kitchen sinks.

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

All three outside?

Comment

wow. you have me beat on the kitchen sinks.
            We saw the kitchen / utility room setup and my wife said "Homebrew" and I said "We'll take it".

The agent then said "Don't you want to see upstairs?"
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              All three outside?
              two upstairs, one down
              although I do admint that I patrol the perimeter, er..'laying down a scent' to keep the badgers out

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Does that work with foxes too?
                It does, but they are much harder to hold down.

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

Do the ones in the maids quarters count and what about the pool house?
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I have three French maids. One to empty the chamber pot. One to hold the pot and one to help me aim.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X