• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time to upgrade the home security

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to upgrade the home security

Just got reports from the nosier of the neighbours that four houses have been robbed in the last two days on my road and the one next to it.

The joys of living in a suburb of a tuliphole.

Have been meaning to upgrade the alarm system for years, may actually get round to it in December when I will have some time if I don't get a contract straight away.

Birmingham?

Comment

Circus in town by any chance?
      We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
      - Douglas Adams

Comment

You have horses right? Otherwise why bother...

Comment

Problem solved ... http://www.sygmasecurity.co.uk/equin...FRiX2AodH3DYlQ

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            Birmingham?
            Atw?

Maybe he is looking for fresh equine-ty for SKA?
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

They will not try it on with a well prepared house. Security lights, double glazing and an alarm. If any fecker gets into my home he will be lucky to have a doctor to remove the hockey stick, stashed under my bed, from his cranium.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                They will not try it on with a well prepared house. Security lights, double glazing and an alarm. If any fliper gets into my home he will be lucky to have a doctor to remove the hockey stick, stashed under my bed, from his cranium.
                The great thing is, if the **** gets the stick off you and beats you to death with it, it will be self-defence and he'll walk free.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  The great thing is, if the **** gets the stick off you and beats you to death with it, it will be self-defence and he'll walk free.
                  Always said that if anyone gets caught breaking into a house they should be forced to do their prison time in an open field. If they cannot respect houses they should be taught to respect them.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    Birmingham?
                    Yep. Its a funny place, areas that are OK (ish) can be just down the road from areas where shootings are common.

Comment

Working...
                    X