• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worst Films You Have Seen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    Most films with Steve Martin in it. Although I like his banjo playing..
    Yes - He's another. The man with 2 brains was good but he then started to do all the slushy tulip and for what he did in the pink panther movies he should not be allowed anywhere near a camera again. He did Bilko also didn't he. Another complete crock
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
      Most films with Steve Martin in it. Although I like his banjo playing..
      I really like him in Bowfinger, car park sceen is a clasic
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Anything with Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler in it
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Anything with Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler in it
          Not anything - something about mary is a great gross out movie. Adam Sandler though, you can count his great movies on the fingers of one foot
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

It won't be popular, but here goes . . .
            • Solaris
            • The Big Lebowski
            • Memento
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

I'll see your Big Lebowski and raise you Pi.

Comment

All Jean Claude Van Damme movies

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Saw

add any number you like, they are all dire
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Worst film recently has to be 'In the Spider's Web', 2007 with Lance Henriksen (of Alien/Aliens fame). Other than Lance, everyone else I thnk were a bunch of low paid unknowns. The movie was truely aweful and included some guy walking around with a spiders web kind of hat on - just to be scarey. Low budget American crapness
                    Last edited by SuperZ; 1 December 2009, 12:32.

Comment

Anything that Uwe Boll is involved with, but especially In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale.
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X