• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worst Films You Have Seen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything with Will Ferrell in - I just don't understand what's supposed to be funny about this guy!

Comment

Anything with Nick Cage in - awful actor.

OK, Raising Arizona was alright.
      Last edited by Platypus; 1 December 2009, 13:44. Reason: Alabama != Arizona

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        All Jean Claude Van Damme movies
        Sorry, for the CUK girls "universal soldier" car park sceen
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Look Who's talking too

Three men and a baby

Natural Born Killers

Ishtar
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            Sorry, for the CUK girls "universal soldier" car park sceen
            You do realise they were using an action man for that scene. If you check carefully you'll see that the 'stunt double' is clearly much taller than JCVD and probably has a bigger willy!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              Look Who's talking too

Three men and a baby

Natural Born Killers

Ishtar
              Steve Guttenburg has been responsible for some absolute tulipe - it's a good job he can't get work these days. Shame the same can't be said of Nicholas Cage.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Worst movie I've seen at the cinema was a Sixties effort called "The Yellow Rolls-Royce"

Anything by Andy Warhol e.g. Chelsea Girls
                If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  Anything with Nick Cage in - awful actor.

OK, Raising Alabama was alright.
                  Arizona!

Unless there is another film i'm not aware of?
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    Arizona!

Unless there is another film i'm not aware of?
                    oh yeah, that one too

Comment

Cage is a bit like Robin Williams, i.e he can do really good films or really bad ones. He has no quality control.
                      Do you not think his acting in Leaving Las Vegas is top draw?

However, I suppose if Francis Ford Copolla is your uncle your are never going to be short of work
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 1 December 2009, 13:48.
                      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X