• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worst Films You Have Seen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst Films You Have Seen

Without a doubt, for me it has to be Radioactive Dreams and pretty much anything with Adam Sandler in it. Knowing was pants and The Day the Earth Stood Still with Keanu Reeves in it was appalling!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Evan Almighty. Total crock of tulip.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Saw Year One the other week and have to say that Jack Black forms part of my fils to avoid criteria!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        Evan Almighty. Total crock of tulip.
        My kids loved it! I though it was great for what it was.

Comment

Space Mutiny - oh my, makes "Plan 9" look like a work of art

Comment

Fire on the amazon
            The core
            Evan almighty - good call.

Comment

On our way back from our holidays they had Night At The Museum 2 on. It is safe to say they will not be having a 3. It was w@nk! Robin Williams really isn't funny either.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Sunshine

ugh - utterly terrible, and after all that hype.

Comment

Most films with Steve Martin in it. Although I like his banjo playing..
                  Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

If anyone else has seen it, I'll eat my (santa) hat - and yours !

Comment

Working...
                    X