• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

James Bond

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    compressed neoprene is the best choice
    Nah bollocks. You want a Trilam.

Compressed Neoprene is designed to be worn with minimal undergarments (baselayer only) and is supposed to be close fitting.

Trilam isn't and will have room for normal clothes underneath.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Cheapo diamond(ish) necklace and go as the cat.

HTH

Comment

MM,

ok got the names wrong, I was meaning the one you describe

tah mate.

Norah, has the kettle boiled yet ?

Pogle, which pot noodle shall I have ?

oh decisions decisions

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          thanks FAQ,

wetsuit you won't get anything underneath,

it has to be a dry suit and compressed neoprene is the best choice as it it not so tight fitting hence you can get some clothes underneath it
          I once knew a chap who wore a wet suit to a fancy dress do. He got uncomfortably hot so decided to drive home and change.

Cue getting stopped by the plod with an "Ello, ello, what are we doing sir?"
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
          X