• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear Santa.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear - one person owns a merc, the other a TT
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      How bad was the damage Mich? Just wanting some perspective on the bash.
      A large dent, the rear side panel was pushed in about 5 cm and a lot of paint was damaged. Only a few hundred euros to repair with panel beating and some respraying, but certainly the kind of damage that the driver would have felt; you can't cause that damage and accidentally not notice it. Also, the security cameras showed that it was a fair impact and not a little glance. Silly girl even turned up to work the next day driving her husband's car even though her own was still drivable, just adding to the suspicion of deceit.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Oh dear - one person owns a merc, the other a TT
        'a' ?

We're contractors FFS.

Comment

If she was sacked once she had a conviction, then fair enough. But to sack someone because they are facing a charge is wrong.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            If she was sacked once she had a conviction, then fair enough. But to sack someone because they are facing a charge is wrong.
            Not necessarily. She was sacked for breaking the employer´s rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              'a' ?

We're contractors FFS.
              and I thought you had some taste
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

and I thought you had some taste
                some, yes, but not all of it. Have to leave a bit for others.

Comment

some, yes, but not all of it. Have to leave a bit for others.
                  I may have to forgive the motoring indiscretion

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I may have to forgive the motoring indiscretion
                    I don't own an Audi though. I wouldn't. Clarkson's actually right about Audis. All the dickheads who drove BMWs have sold them and bought Audis. They're cocks' cars now.

Comment

I don't own an Audi though. I wouldn't. Clarkson's actually right about Audis. All the dickheads who drove BMWs have sold them and bought Audis. They're cocks' cars now.
                      Couldn't agree more.

I've still got my trusty GT Q2

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X