• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Last Post Of Year 2009 thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official Last Post Of Year 2009 thread

Objective: whoever's post is last in this thread with board's datestamp still showing year 2009 wins it. One nano-second into new year and you are the loser of 2010, so don't post here.

Don't you celebrate new year ?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
      Don't you celebrate new year ?
      Oh yes we do, and this year I'll be in the UK as well so nobody beats me this time

Comment

I think I'll be enjoying myself too much to bother about trying to 'win' this. Do you know that there is a big world out there with other things to do! ContractorUK on new years eve isn't one of them!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Oh Dear.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
            Do you know that there is a big world out there with other things to do!

Sod that! It sounds scary.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Oh yes we do, and this year I'll be in the UK as well so nobody beats me this time
              I can testify that he beat me last year and I was only posting as Mr Norr had gone to bed with flu, so it was just me, a bottle of fizz and Jools Holland on the tv and Cuk
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                a bottle of fizz and Jools Holland on the tv and Cuk
                Thats right, and Johnathan 'ball bag' Cainer predicted that in 2009, 'there would be a woman in the whitehouse'

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Objective: whoever's post is last in this thread with board's datestamp still showing year 2009 wins it.
                  in any thread except this one

Comment

Anyone care to write a sniping script to post at the appropriate time and steal the prize?

Comment

Working...
                    X