• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Office party last night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ours is tonight - hopefully will meet some people not from the IS floor

will probably get too drunk and feel ill tomorrow but..

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
      My Xmas do will be on Sunday - just me, my secretary, some very expensive wine and a VERY posh meal :-)

I'm hoping the secretary puts out :-(
      bloody heck sally anne - you've changed...

Comment

Some weirdo permie just came and told me ´no contractors allowed at tonight´s office party´ with that ´nah na na nah na´ tone in his voice.

I resisted the urge to say ´I´m out Michelin star bagging this evening; Restaurant De Librije. That’ll make ten stars this week. Nah na na nah na.’
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          My Xmas do will be on Sunday - just me, my secretary, some very expensive wine and a VERY posh meal :-)

I'm hoping the secretary puts out :-(
          Hey SA, you put hubby on the payroll now then?
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Next week I've got Norrahe and Pogle's "leaving drinks" on Wednesday, clientco leaving drinks on the Thursday, and Norrcorp xmas meal on the Friday and then my birthday on the saturday
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Next week I've got Norrahe and Pogle's "leaving drinks" on Wednesday, clientco leaving drinks on the Thursday, and Norrcorp xmas meal on the Friday and then my birthday on the saturday
              Time to buy shares in Nerophen and Gavascon
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by bandit_legs View Post
                bloody heck sally anne - you've changed...
                How do you know, you've only been registered a month?

After all, you're not really a sockie, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
                  Anyone else have any top hangover tips?
                  IRN BRU with roll and square sausage with tattie scone. If someone could send some down I'd be greatful ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Time to buy shares in Nerophen and Gavascon
                    And I'm flying to Ireland on the sunday for a brief visit with psycho mother, so they will be needed.

Straight to the pub for the annual pints of guinness with my Dad
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Straight to the pub for the annual pints of guinness with my Dad
                      In all honesty, is it true the Guinness is better in Ireland or is that just the marketing?
                      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X