• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone here not vaccinate their kids with MMR?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bandit_legs View Post
    i thought this was CUK forum am i mistaken or have i mistakenly joined up to Mothering.net?
    Dont fathers care what goes on with thier kids then?
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
      Nah, too interested in the footie...
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

thats what mothers are for!

Comment

Nah we just spread the seeds
          hth

Comment

thats what mothers are for!
            we eat, sleep, tulip and piss. the rest of the time is spent making money and watching it disappear too quickly.

Comment

we eat, sleep, tulip and piss. the rest of the time is spent making money and watching it disappear too quickly.
              Mmmm what a catch you are

Comment

http://www.gmc-uk.org/news/4129.asp

For anyone interested

Fitness to Practise hearings
                Dr Andrew WAKEFIELD Professor John WALKER-SMITH Professor Simon MURCH
                Fitness to Practise Panel

Planned dates: 19 November - 23 December 2009
                This session is expected to last 25 days.

Comment

It is all about risk. There is a risk that side effects can harm your child. There is also a greater risk (IMHO) that one's children can be harmed by failing to immunise. That is why I opted to have all mini SB's immunised.
                  Has worked out for me and mine, but that does not mean I would poo-poo the reservations that others might have, particularly if they have reason to suspect their own physical make-up might react badly to a multiple vaccine.
                  I leave such simplistic analysis to the one-dimensional jellyheads amongst us........you know...........the sg's of the world!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    It is all about risk. There is a risk that side effects can harm your child. There is also a greater risk (IMHO) that one's children can be harmed by failing to immunise. That is why I opted to have all mini SB's immunised.
                    Has worked out for me and mine, but that does not mean I would poo-poo the reservations that others might have, particularly if they have reason to suspect their own physical make-up might react badly to a multiple vaccine.
                    I leave such simplistic analysis to the one-dimensional jellyheads amongst us........you know...........the sg's of the world!
                    Is there no start to your talents?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Is there no start to your talents?
                      You mean in the same way there is no start to your logic and powers of deduction?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X