• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Greatest Contractor Ever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    EO was a soldier posted to the remote island of St Kilda, 100 miles off the Scottish coast out into the fierce Atlantic.
    His job ? radar technician, keeping the radars going to track the Russkis and the missiles firing off of Benbecula.
    Ssshh! We're still not supposed to talk about the Russki-monitoring stations off Scotland. (Despite the BBC inadvertently doing a comedy series set in one without realising they were indeed still active. )

How are those blokes in the Balaclava helmets getting on crawling through the rockery?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      Ssshh! We're still not supposed to talk about the Russki-monitoring stations off Scotland. (Despite the BBC inadvertently doing a comedy series set in one without realising they were indeed still active. )

How are those blokes in the Balaclava helmets getting on crawling through the rockery?
      those two blokes ? whew, it was a close one. they wernt after me at all. They got the missus though and cut her into bits and shoved her remains into the freezer in the garage.
      but , hey ho. at least Im ok.

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I've just checked the cats. they are ok too. so it could have been a lot worse.

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          I've just checked the cats. they are ok too. so it could have been a lot worse.

Are you mixing the home-brew with acetone again EO?
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
          X