• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We'll Change Law On Killing Burglars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll Change Law On Killing Burglars

I'm with the Tories on this one.

I actually think that once some little scumbag has dared to set foot in your property uninvited you should be allowed to do whatever you want with them.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

What we intend to do if we win the election is reopen the issue.
    Humm, not exactly promising to change the law.

Comment

Tony Martin fan? Sounds like shooting a fleeing burglar in the back would still be illegal under this guy's proposal.

Comment

You can tell we are near an election... While I agree with them its nothing more than election time emotional bollox...

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post

I actually think that once some little scumbag has dared to set foot in your property uninvited you should be allowed to do whatever you want with them.
          Deary me. The daily mail readers have been let out again. Nurse!
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Still, it'll mean we don't have to reopen the fox hunting debate. what what.

Jeeves, get old bessie out of the gun rack will you. I don't like the cut of that young delivery chap's jib.

Comment

FFS.
              The law is fine as it is. You can use legitimate self-defence, including killing the perp if necessary. What you can't do is kill them/batter them if they are running away.

HTH for the emotional, cretinous hard of thinking Daily Mail types on this forum.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Deary me. The daily mail readers have been let out again. Nurse!
                Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't think I've ever been called that on here before!!

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Oops. Sorry about that. I was going to comment exactly on what you said, but then decided to make a general comment, and didn't remove the quote.

So to make it clear, I think you're ALL drooling daily mail readers who should really keep taking the medication.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Oops. Sorry about that. I was going to comment exactly on what you said, but then decided to make a general comment, and didn't remove the quote.

So to make it clear, I think you're ALL drooling daily mail readers who should really keep taking the medication.
                    Agreed.

I personally think we should be allowed to kill anyone that looks like they may even be thinking about invading our personal bubbles

That includes junk mail and junk email posters
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X