• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reasons to emigrate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    stop moaning you tit
    Bad mood?
    Don't like AGW arguments up you, eh?

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Bad mood?
      Don't like AGW arguments up you, eh?

hehe

I was in such a hurry to insult you and leave for home that I forgot my

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        LilOleElvis,

are you saying you are from Canada, and you are thinking to move to New Zealand - DOES NOT COMPUTE !!

Canada has everything it is an amazing country, from Montreal to Vancouver !

Milan.
        I suppose the bit east of Montreal is tulipe then? and the most westerly point is Victoria...but I take your point. Which is why I've been planning to move back for a while....just can't sell the f**king house at the moment...its been on the market for two years.
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
          ....just can't sell the f**king house at the moment...its been on the market for two years.
          You can ALWAYS sell a house - for the correct price.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Mostly lots & lots & lots & lots of snow.

I've watched "Due South" so I know.
            Don't forget plenty of mosquitos too. wasn't Due South about a Canadian RCMP in the USA? (though it was filmed in Toronto I think)
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              You can ALWAYS sell a house - for the correct price.
              Lowered the price twice - still nobody looks . we're not the only ones. three other houses have been on the market on our street for longer. Its a nice area but I think the general area is flooded with cheap new homes at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                Lowered the price twice - still nobody looks . we're not the only ones. three other houses have been on the market on our street for longer. Its a nice area but I think the general area is flooded with cheap new homes at the moment.
                That happened with my first house. The council released a load of previously-earmarked-for-demolition houses on the market cheap. To married couples only. Stuffed any prospects I had for selling mine for a year or two.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                X