• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Onward Christian Soldiers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
    Point was how can you have a weapons company that is run on biblical principles
    Because the weapons are for killing the brown non-believers and that must be Godly work.

Or blind hypocrisy. But what would you expect of an arms manufacturer?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
      Point was how can you have a weapons company that is run on biblical principles
      Oh OK.

I would have thought that Jn. 20:29 would have suggested that not seeing would be better. But that would go against the economic principle of making money.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        Because the weapons are for killing the brown non-believers and that must be Godly work.

Or blind hypocrisy. But what would you expect of an arms manufacturer?
        But if Jesus did exist he was most likely a brown person not a Jeff Bridges lookie likey.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          But if Jesus did exist he was most likely a brown person not a Jeff Bridges lookie likey.
          Jesus was a good old shotgun-carrying, pick-up truck driving, red neck Baptist American. (Probably Texan, hence the Mexican first name.) Didn't you know?
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            Brown ? no way.
            He was a provincial from the North-West. Jesus was a scouser

I remember reading somewhere that he had someones donkey up on four stacks of palm leaves

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

ARMY SNIPERS GET THANK-YOU LETTER FROM JESUS

The Prince of Peace said: "There are few things more satisfying to me than a well-executed kill shot by an English-speaking Christian, using state-of-the-art technology.

"As I said to my beloved apostles as we rested in the Garden of Gethsemane 'get thyself into a nice, comfortable position with thy rifle butt nestling in thy shoulder before taking aim methodically and letting out a long, slow, deep breath as you squeeze the trigger'.

"And when we see the halo of blood erupting from the back of the non-believer's skull, do we not also see the glory of My Father?"
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                Jesus was a good old shotgun-carrying, pick-up truck driving, red neck Baptist American. (Probably Texan, hence the Mexican first name.) Didn't you know?
                Jesus was a Jew.

Which would piss off a red-neck more than anything...
                Last edited by Moscow Mule; 20 January 2010, 14:21. Reason: finish what I was saying.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  Jesus was a Jew.
                  A Red Sea pedestrian!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    The champion sniper of WWI was a Red Indian.
                    Henry Norwest. A Mountie.

Q. Who was the Scandinavian who hid in the forests and took out loads of Germans that were sent to get him? I've read the story - damned impressive - but cannot remember the details.
                    Last edited by RichardCranium; 20 January 2010, 14:31.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      The champion sniper of WWI was a Red Indian.
                      which side was he on ?

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X