• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's Upon Us....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Yum. Bring some over here please, I don't really fancy leftover cold pizza
    Got a couple left. I will send them your way now as energy for your move tomorrow.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I've got to take DD2 to a birthday party at 10.30, then I have to go food shopping.
      Not sure what else today holds.
      Tomorrow - the usual Sunday dinner, ironing etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Halcyon View Post
        Does nobody else sail?

Not yet. One of my plans is to resist buying an overpriced pile of bricks and instead get a boat suitable for living aboard, then off to the Med and onto who knows where.

As I have no real sailing experience apart from the odd boating lake outing or ferry trip, I suspect the dream will be out of reach of reality. But who knows, maybe one day rodders.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
        X