• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russian sailors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I'm happy to make myself available should you require some further education in this matter
    How did the move go, dirty boy?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      How did the move go, dirty boy?
      Very good thanks, almost finished unpacking now

The only distressing thing is that I seem to have mislaid the power cable for my Playstation, so will be venturing out this weekend to acquire a new one.
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

The only distressing thing is that I seem to have mislaid the power cable for my Playstation, so will be venturing out this weekend to acquire a new one.
        OMG you need one now
        NOW

I tell you

Probably a bit over the top though....

can i go home yet?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          OMG you need one now
          NOW

I tell you

Probably a bit over the top though....

can i go home yet?

It's just a kettle lead. I thought about borrowing one from the office, but my conscience got the better of me
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I thought about borrowing one from the office, but my conscience got the better of me
            That must have been the first time it happened - I knew something was up when I felt the disturbance in the force

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              That must have been the first time it happened - I knew something was up when I felt the disturbance in the force
              Was that an attempt at humour?
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Was that an attempt at humour?
                No. That was a humourous attempt.

Comment

Oh well done. Bet it turns up just after you've bought the new one. I managed to lose my leather jacket when I moved last year.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Oh well done. Bet it turns up just after you've bought the new one. I managed to lose my leather jacket when I moved last year.
                    I'm just glad the stress is all over. All I have to worry about now is finding a gym
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I'm just glad the stress is all over. All I have to worry about now is finding a gym
                      Gym shmim! Come for a jog with me.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X