• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Relax, we won't grass you up, so long as you give us all a contract.

Though if you ignore all the permies, permitractors, agents, sockpuppets, HMRC stooges, and spamBots on here there will be only a handful of us you need to worry about.
    them

Come on PAH everyone knows you are a sockie!

(Tulip am I talking to myself again)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

No you numpty!

Those who can't buy it - its a story about investment announced last week.

This time next year SKA will be in national press and TV
      I hope you did not give shares away in return for investment.

If you did you are now working for "the man" again.

Goodbye freedom.
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
        I hope you did not give shares away in return for investment.
        And how in your world investments work - people put in substantial money in exchange for future "thanks"?

I still have majority control of the company and that's the way I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          Come on PAH everyone knows you are a sockie!

Nah I'm going for the double bluff.*

Official statement: I am not really a sockpuppet. I am Spartacus. Spartacus is the sockpuppet. Though not my sockpuppet.

* With HMRC's track record I don't think logic is their strong point, they'll never work it out. See you in 70 years HMRC, I'll be that pile of ash in the urn.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            I still have majority control of the company and that's the way I like it.

Sounds like you've been on Dragon's Den and walked out with 51%.

Can you sit down yet or does it still smart a bit?
            Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
              Sounds like you've been on Dragon's Den and walked out with 51%.
              I've got enough mate, don't worry about me

Comment

http://www.birminghampost.net/birmin...5233-25763261/

Coffee's for closers

Comment

I know the brummy accent is a bit hard on the ears but did they need to put the news article through google translate?

Maybe I've got it wrong and the journalists really are that crap.
                  Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Mr Chudnovsky said: “Even though we have already been posting relentlessly on CUK daily for the several years, we can improve this further.

“In addition, this funding will allow AtW to accelerate his post rate, bringing more exciting posts to CUK throughout 2010 and beyond.”

Comment

Hang about - this is the same news from the other week. Is threaded's time machine on the blink again?
                      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                      X