• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actual news!

Interesting stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      Hang about - this is the same news from the other week.
      Same news, different publication - combination of the two make it new SKA News

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        “In addition, this funding will allow AtW to accelerate his post rate, bringing more exciting posts to CUK throughout 2010 and beyond.”

Further news: All his sockpuppets rejoice. They've kept their jobs.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Same news, different publication - combination of the two make it new SKA News
          I gave you a last time; you're not getting another one until you come out with some proper new news.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I gave you a last time; you're not getting another one until you come out with some proper new news.
            There are some but I ain't telling 'em

Comment

There are some but I ain't telling 'em
              Go on tell me, nobody is listening.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I am too busy setting up new 24 port switch - it's called "smart switch", but it goes totally mental when I plug in cable with Interweb thingy

Comment

I am too busy setting up new 24 port switch - it's called "smart switch", but it goes totally mental when I plug in cable with Interweb thingy
                  Judgement day is almost upon us
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

How true.

Comment

Congrats Alexei, what did you have to do to get Threaded to invest?

Was it painful?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X