• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lynch of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lynch of the day

See poll.

The prosecution alleges that the defendant has hounded out two posters from this forum and may also not be funny. He may be the cause of the whole forum being on edge at the moment and not as funny as it used to be. No case for the defence had yet been submitted to the court.

How does the jury find MarillionFan?
    Yes. Guilty as charged
    40.00%
    No. Unproven
    36.00%
    I know more about AndyW than MarillionFan
    24.00%

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    See poll.

The prosecution alleges that the defendant has hounded out two posters from this forum and may also not be funny. He may be the cause of the whole forum being on edge at the moment and not as funny as it used to be. No case for the defence had yet been submitted to the court.

How does the jury find MarillionFan?
    I voted no, but can we get to give him the bumps and roast him like in Tom Browns school days

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

His nom de plume is Marillion Fan.

Need I say more???

Burn him, burn the witch
      Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

If TP comes back then all can be forgiven
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          The prosecution alleges that the defendant has hounded out two posters from this forum
          1. Toolpusher

2. ?
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            If TP comes back then all can be forgiven
            Agreed
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              1. Toolpusher

2. ?
              Looking at some of the weekend posts, I guess you mean SY01.
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Wow... virtual bullying, virtual witch hunt and now possibly virtual forgiveness too.

All the makings of a classic mindboggling misadventure through the tainted heart of 21st century Techniedom.

Comment

??? From what i seen the sy01 character took a major strop for no reason. It was hardly bullying. So I voted no. However, "we always like to see a good lynchin'"

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                    Looking at some of the weekend posts, I guess you mean SY01.
                    If that is true, then surely we should be applauding ?
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X