• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lynch of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What, no one per day?? MF is a bar steward.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Ps As I have lots of time I may take up TP's mantle. What sort of animals do people prefer in their gay dead animal bonking pics?
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Ps As I have lots of time I may take up TP's mantle. What sort of animals do people prefer in their gay dead animal bonking pics?

Got any newts?
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Capybaras.
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Wow - 10 votes a piece. No doubt when AtW and the sockie army arrives, it will go clearly one way or the other.

I vote AndyW, as I nearly always do.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Judge SAS pronounces: Hung jury, MF lives.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

My opinion for what its worth.........

MF is an obnoxious *rse... Who I personally wouldn't miss if he "went away"
                SY01 is just an *rse.... I will miss his friendly banter if he "stays away"

I don't think MF should be banned (not just for being an *rse and as far as I can see thats all it is)
                I don't (even) think MF has anything to apologise for on the Bulger/Ant&Dec front... It wasn't particularly funny but hey ho I've seen a lot worse and a lot more directly offensive postings pass without too many ripples.
                If MF thought that he had offended SY01 badly then an apology via PM or whatever wouldn't be a bad thing... but not because I or anyone else thinks he should but because HE thinks he should.....

I hope SY01 is just a little narked and will reappear in a few days and forget all this tulip...

I think MF was more out of order in the Toolpusher convo but I still think he has the right to say what he feels even if it does offend people..... lets face it - its what most of us do!

So in summary - MF = *rse but thats his choice.....

Hows that for an acceptance speech to replace Weasel??

Comment

SY01 = Sas guru sockie
                  MF = Dim prawn sockie
                  Sas Guru = Dim Prawn

I am confused now
                  Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Can we get on with it please? I've nearly finished knitting this scarf.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                      My opinion for what its worth.........

MF is an obnoxious *rse... Who I personally wouldn't miss if he "went away"
                      SY01 is just an *rse.... I will miss his friendly banter if he "stays away"
                      What about me?

Comment

Working...
                      X