• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eccentricity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Get a life you prat.
    Threaded, eating fewer pies might mean losing some fat and maybe improve your poor self-esteem.

HTH
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      My point in mentioning Germany is that I think Germans as a clulture are generally stiff, conventional and conformist.
      And for them to be more tolerant than us indicates a change for the worse in our society.
      Well if tolerance is your overriding benchmark, then CUK must be the most cultured institution on the planet for putting up with a combined 35k+ posts from you and your fellow slackjawed jack@ss AtW!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
        Well WTF was that Lardy *rsed git lumbering towards the Football posts like a knackered hephalump in your Old Avatar?
        That was me, but the face wasn't visible. Look, I'm a forward, not some namby-pamby flyhalfy metrosexual thinboy.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
          Get a life you prat.
          Rather uncalled for there Threaded?

Got a bit of indigestion?
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Everybody forgot that the reason for the middle ages was probably due to this one guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arminius

If the romans managed to completely conquer the german territories we would probably travel by spaceships by now, cancer and other major disease would be cured, Italy would not be under the current corruption and most of the world would live in peace and harmony.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Who was it who noted that the state of a country's civilisation could be gauged by the number of eccentrics it tolerated?
              Judging by that criterion, Germany's is a far superior culture to ours.

PS Note to EO, BB and DP: eccentricity is not to be confused with stupidity
              Just because you are butting uglies with a Kraut doesn't mean it is a good country. It just means that zee German women have no standards.

Ugly Cretin
              Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
                Everybody forgot that the reason for the middle ages was probably due to this one guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arminius

If the romans managed to completely conquer the german territories we would probably all be poncy greasy-haired Vespa riding mummy boys.
                FTFY
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
                  Just because you are butting uglies with a Kraut doesn't mean it is a good country. It just means that zee German women have no standards.

Ugly Cretin

You really are a complete loser, eh?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                  X