• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

to offer healthy option cooking advice in AIBU?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Over 5 years since, the best CUK crafted troll post ever from a CUK poster on a summer holiday. A holiday so momentous Admin was contacted by the admin of another site, Shaunbhoy had to hoover someones house naked, and NickFitz got his first chance of a blowjob from a real woman in the last 30 years.

I feel a summer holiday coming on (especially as we've all just been shafted by George).

Don't care if you shave everywhere you still aren't a real woman.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Here he is...

... the git who revives old threads

If you just quoted the last 25 years of posts you've done instead of creating a new one each time, we'd still be looking at the ones from 1996!

DOOMED! I TELL YA! DOOMED!

You ever get that Majestic thing working. LOL ;-)
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I could do with a laugh. Linky?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Here he is...

... the git who revives old threads
          If your contribution to mankind can beat a recipe for some soup, then I think I can safely say, dip your bread...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            If your contribution to mankind can beat a recipe for some soup, then I think I can safely say, dip your bread...

Word soup is my specialty

Comment

Working...
            X