• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summary of bloodbath/bannings of last night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
    asking "them" for help has turned into your worst nightmare.....
    I thought it was a gamble appointing "friendly" people who kind of knew each other, should have listened to AtW Need to get intor work now, will sort this when I get there.

Comment

TheBigYinJames buys realityHack a pint in order to avoid a ban.
      Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        I thought it was a gamble appointing "friendly" people who kind of knew each other, should have listened to AtW Need to get intor work now, will sort this when I get there.

Do try and stay rational admin.

Comment

WTF. The first time I don't check the board of an evening and watch the football. FFS! Mod can infract another mod and that has banned cojak by the looks. I need a coffee and some time to read all this bollocks. I thought the board was settling down as well
          'There can be only one' - still, who wants to live forever.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Oh my goodness !

Can we edit that post or else we will never hear the end of ATW claiming that he was right.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

To fill in a little more detail around the MarillionFan/Churchill bannings.

MF and others, possibly including admin, sponsored one of the Mumsnet mob for a 100k charity walk, total was £150 or so.

This was mentioned but the context was garbled and Churchill took it to mean that MF was sponsoring CUK on a commercial basis. He then assumed publicly that this was why MF wasn't getting banned for some of the posts he made and accused MF of screwing over the forum. MF lost the plot threatened physical violence against RH, at which point CHurchill threatened the same to MF. PM's were apparently sent, MF was banned. More PM's and Churchill posted calling out RH for not banning MF earlier. Churchill Banned.

I think thats about it.

All in all a very unedifying episode and definately not one that shows CUK in a good light.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                All in all a very unedifying episode and definately not one that shows CUK in a good light.
                More childish reaction from certain parts of the old guard. Bedwetters.
                Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

But we showed the Mums that we too can have a cat fight when we want one.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

kiddies & can not really say much more than that
                    Growing old is mandatory
                    Growing up is optional

Comment

F**k me, I thought I was the youngest one on here.... Seriously??!! - Now I wonder?!
                      l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Working...
                      X