• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summary of bloodbath/bannings of last night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
    F**k me, I thought I was the youngest one on here.... Seriously??!! - Now I wonder?!
    See my sig
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      T

MF and others, possibly including admin, sponsored one of the Mumsnet mob for a 100k charity walk, total was £150 or so.

How do they know its not another chasing the aurora ?

Comment

When nerds attack. Jesus was there something in the water last night?
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
          When nerds attack. Jesus was there something in the water last night?
          Vodka
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
            See my sig
            - A lady from work was mad at her little boy for getting in trouble at school yesterday. He was teaching kids to say "bucket" while pulling their mouth open to make it sound like "**** it" - still sounds more mature then most on here!
            l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
              More childish reaction from certain parts of the old guard. Bedwetters.
              Amen to that. And to cap it all, now we have people bitching about their post count. FFS.

Comment

I enjoy a good drink as well, I have a 6 month old son whom I gurgle to daily, can I be a mod?
                Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  How do they know its not another chasing the aurora ?
                  If I understand it right the person involved was either a mod or admin on mumsnet or had been supported by them. Large numbers of donations on the justgiving site and corroborating evidence from those involved IRL.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    Amen to that. And to cap it all, now we have people bitching about their post count. FFS.
                    Bloody hell, you really are a contrary knickers - shall I make you a nice cup of tea to help calm you down sweetheart?
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Bloody hell, you really are a contrary knickers - shall I make you a nice cup of tea to help calm you down sweetheart?
                      Careful CM - you'll be next

Comment

Working...
                      X