• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General election issues which they won't touch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
    So you're promoting discrimination against Christians?
    No, I'm just against discrimination in favour of Christians.
    Step outside posh boy

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      What did the Christians ever do for us?
      Back to school for you.
      Seriously, what did the Christians ever do for us?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarquin Farquhar View Post
        What "rights" of Christians? Christians have oppressed more people than any other group in history. They can stand aside now. They have the same rights as everyone else.
        So you're promoting discrimination against Christians?
        Clearly not

Comment

Originally posted by NoddY View Post
          When they are written out like that you realise how many fundamental changes Britain has gone through: all of which are led to believe are 'consensus'.
          Actually Blair said (circa 2001?), in response to a question by a reporter "We have changed more than you think".

If you paid attention to that statement, it's not so much of a surprise.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
            Actually Blair said (circa 2001?), in response to a question by a reporter "We have changed more than you think".

If you paid attention to that statement, it's not so much of a surprise.
            Thatcher said that she had changed the country more than people had expected, and changed her opponents much more than even she had expected. I.e. Blair became as Thatcherite as Thatcher. I think the lady got that one right.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenerGrass View Post
              I think only UKIP would address most or all of the above.
              not only UKIP... BNP too
              Not to mention the Taxi Drivers' Alliance and the Monster Raving Completely Out Of Touch With Reality Party.

Comment

The should send all the Christians back where they came from. They come over hear with their 'one God' ways and this coming back from the dead nonsense. They stole our festivals like Yule, Ostara, etc. Bastards the lot of 'em.

These 'gentlemen' (and ladies) should take it back to the western orient where it belongs.

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  The should send all the Christians back where they came from. They come over hear with their 'one God' ways and this coming back from the dead nonsense. They stole our festivals like Yule, Ostara, etc. Bastards the lot of 'em.

These 'gentlemen' (and ladies) should take it back to the western orient where it belongs.

Agreed.

I want to enjoy my spring, summer and winter festivals in the traditional way not the way of those new fanged Christians.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

One of the many things that prevents me from believing in any god is the idea that Contractor 79 is the best he can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                      One of the many things that prevents me from believing in any god is the idea that Contractor 79 is the best he can do with the offcuts he had left at the end.
                      FTFY

Current client would refer to him as rework or flushings.

Comment

Working...
                      X