Elan IT Elan IT
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 60

Thread: Elan IT

  1. #1

    Banned

    Churchill has more data than eek

    Churchill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    On the rug licking my balls.
    Posts
    25,954

    Default Elan IT

    Thank you very much for your (unsolicited) calls this morning.

    Unfortunately I couldn't understand your Indian telephone operators.

    Hint: If you're going to employ someone to make telephone calls on your behalf, FFS make sure that they can communicate effectively - preferably in English!

  2. #2

    Banned

    AngelOfTheNorth has no reputation


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    196

    Default

    The best form of racism is that which is thinly veiled by a veneer of sincerity.

  3. #3

    Banned

    Churchill has more data than eek

    Churchill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    On the rug licking my balls.
    Posts
    25,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfTheNorth View Post
    The best form of racism is that which is thinly veiled by a veneer of sincerity.
    Racist? How?

  4. #4

    Godlike

    expat has more data than eek


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brutopia
    Posts
    8,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfTheNorth View Post
    The best form of racism is that which is thinly veiled by a veneer of sincerity.
    I don't like people calling me unsolicited, but I especially dislike it when I can't understand what they are saying because of their foreign accent. Since the call is unsolicited, I feel little or no obligation to try harder to understand.

    If that's racist, get the cuffs, it's a fair cop.

  5. #5

    Banned

    AngelOfTheNorth has no reputation


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    I don't like people calling me unsolicited, but I especially dislike it when I can't understand what they are saying because of their foreign accent. Since the call is unsolicited, I feel little or no obligation to try harder to understand.

    If that's racist, get the cuffs, it's a fair cop.
    I can barely understands Scots or people from Bolton, but I doubt the OP would have complained with this post had he received a call from someone 'up norf'.

  6. #6

    Godlike

    threaded is good enough for Jehovah!

    threaded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Fish'n'Chippery, Main St., Argleton
    Posts
    9,352

    Default

    Ah ha Elan: you ought to hear them trying to speak Danish. Had a bizarre encounter where I had to keep correcting them until I got the gist of what it was they were trying to say: the client insists on perfect Danish.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

  7. #7

    Banned

    Churchill has more data than eek

    Churchill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    On the rug licking my balls.
    Posts
    25,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfTheNorth View Post
    I can barely understands Scots or people from Bolton, but I doubt the OP would have complained with this post had he received a call from someone 'up norf'.
    You're damned right, now why would that be?

  8. #8

    Godlike

    threaded is good enough for Jehovah!

    threaded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Fish'n'Chippery, Main St., Argleton
    Posts
    9,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    You're damned right, now why would that be?
    Because you drink shandy?
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

  9. #9

    Banned

    Churchill has more data than eek

    Churchill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    On the rug licking my balls.
    Posts
    25,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by threaded View Post
    Because you drink shandy?
    Quite the opposite, being a Northener from the correct side of the Pennines.

  10. #10

    Godlike

    chef is a permanent contractor

    chef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sverige
    Posts
    6,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by threaded View Post
    Because you drink shandy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Quite the opposite, being a Northener from the correct side of the Pennines.
    Churchill's right,I think you'll find that it's them there southerners that like a "Lager top" ????? and the stereo typical northerner prefers a good pint of real ale without all that chemical sh!te.
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •