• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor lifestyle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor lifestyle

Well, as the limo is apparently on it's way, and it's being televised I just thought I'd mention that if your watching it on TV you might see me arriving for the Queens birthday party.

She'll be 70.

Which is nice.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Well, as the limo is apparently on it's way, and it's being televised I just thought I'd mention that if your watching it on TV you might see me arriving for the Queens birthday party.

She'll be 70.

Which is nice.
    You've been off in that Time Machine again haven't you? The Queen was 70 years ago!!! Anyway, give my best to Di!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      You've been off in that Time Machine again haven't you? The Queen was 70 years ago!!! Anyway, give my best to Di!
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

She'll be 70.

Which is nice.
        Eh? She was born on 21st April 1926 which doesn't make here 70, more like 84 or I presume you mean Margrethe? I went to school with one of here relative who was a Prince along with some Yugoslavian prince (possibly Prince Sergius Wladimir Emanuel Marie.) We're should be soemwhere in here
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

It probably is the Danish one. In Threaded's defence, his agency doesn't always give him very specific details about the client until he's on site, reasoning that it doesn't really matter when all you're doing is emptying the portaloos.

Comment

She'll be 70.

Which is nice.
            Well done on the gig threaded. Being the limo driver for Queen Margarethe. Well done
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Hang them.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

And back home in time to set off for work.

Now, should I should I go to bed? What, and lose a day's billing!

So, it's a quick change into Lycra for that cycle ride to the client.

Comment

Oh no, not again. The lovely old dear is having another party this evening.

So there's another limo on it's way to fetch me.

Girly was telling me off 'cause 5l of wine was drunk at our little table last night. So we have to be a little more reserved as this is the 'private party' and people might talk.

I have to say, she worries too much, there's a good few who can't make it because of this cloud thingy from Iceland, so it'll be cozy.

Comment

You have already made the news
                    http://jp.dk/blitz/kongelige/article2040893.ece
                    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
                    X