• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's going on with the flights ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flights are now delayed until Thursday.

Well that's what the BBC have just said but the NATS site still says Wednesday...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

Well that's what the BBC have just said but the NATS site still says Wednesday...
      "0100 BST on Wednesday" according to BBC ?
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8632930.stm

Comment

So ignore me, the Radio 2 news at 6pm must have just been a blip...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Don't know if this link has been posted already, but it's quite cool - you can click on the little planes to see where they're going from/to. Seem to be a lot of planes up there - including some flying right over Heathrow.

Comment

It might be the Daily Mail but the title made me grin
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Gordon has made it so.

The longer he can keep all those voters out of the country the better.

Expect the Royal Navy ships to arrive home via the Antipodes on May 7.

Comment

all open from 10 tonight

..guess BA had some inside knowledge to have 12 planes already on their way to Heathrow..

Comment

Working...
                X