• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Goldie says 'Cameron PM material'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldie says 'Cameron PM material'

Love the BBC headline! No, it's referring to Scottish Tory leader Annabel Goldie.

Originally posted by expat View Post
    Love the BBC headline! No, it's referring to Scottish Tory leader Annabel Goldie.
    I actually saw Goldie (the 1990's jungle version), at lunch, in the Butchers Hook Smithfield today. What the hell does he do these days ...

Comment

She ain't what she was.

http://images.dailyradar.com/media/u...up_-_SCARY.jpg
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        I caught a bit of 'Overboard' last night. I couldn't stop thinking about how much the world has changed. They all broke so many laws they'd be in jail and suing each other forever. A guy on his own raising 4 kids threatened with being reported to the social workers? Nah, he'd already be up the wazoozy with social workers. No way could someone escape a mental ward with such flimsy identification, never mind it takes two board meetings now which she would fail as she did throw a cup at a staff member in one scene. It is practically impossible for a few friends to get together and open a public theme park, you wouldn't get insurance without a substantial track record. Then there are the numerous Police checks for yourself and all staff, and because there'd be children involved the checks would be the full works. Also misuse of a Coast Guard vessel: no one unauthorised could ever get close enough to get on one, never mind go for a private joy ride.

In only 20 years.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
        X