• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why the forum is so quiet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    We used a Neural network to program it's linguistic and posting abilities. Even with all the bandwidth AtW can muster over 1000s of PC's, we've managed to get it's synapses firing at the equivalent of a mentally handicapped 3 year old chimp. Given an infinite amount of time and bandwidth, we are convinced that at some point it will type something resembling a human post.
    We call it the "Churchill post level". It resembles human activity but only just, a Frankenstein brain if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      It is more usuable now on my android. The Icons at the top fix has helped. Credit.

It makes me wonder how many of the moaners about this are actually IT contractors. 12 years of IT has told me nothing works first time.
      You aint never worked with me then!
      With you, it doesn't work first time. It just doesn't improve afterwards and eventually everyone assumes it's right.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        12 years of IT has told me nothing works first time.
        You aint never worked with me then!
        If you think it works first time, you need better tests

Comment

SY01 threw exception java.lang.learnHowToFrakinCodeMFYouMoron Exception
          Stack trace : function threeMillionLinePoorlyCommentedFunction() threw cantCodeForToffeeException at line 1
          Parameters strMessage = "Automatically generated drivel";

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

If you ... move all threads that could get up a head of speed to LR...
            Why is a thread being in LR a problem. It's not a bin. It could be just as lively as general.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Why is a thread being in LR a problem. It's not a bin. It could be just as lively as general.
              Move a thread to LR and post counts don't accrue. A number of posters don't like it.

If your statement is true then there would be no reason not to move the Word Association thread would there.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Move a thread to LR and post counts don't accrue. A number of posters don't like it.
                That may change soon

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  That may change soon
                  Whoops. I nearly gave the game away. Good save though, I don't think anyone has noticed...
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

If your statement is true then there would be no reason not to move the Word Association thread would there.
                    What Fatso Said!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      What Fatso Said!
                      Do what thou wilt

Comment

Working...
                      X