• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why the forum is so quiet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You aint never worked with me then!
    I have, and it wasn't even close to working first time. In fact, it was never even close to working at all...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Does seem quiet the last year or so but can't say I've noticed any technical problems. There's browser zoom and font size options for us old farts.

PS Maybe I haven't noticed changes as I am still viewing 5 year old posts from my browser cache.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

One thing that does seem good is SEO. If I post a techy question here and do a search the next day for other solutions I usually find my own post at the top.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
        X