• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just got back from NYC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got back from NYC

What has gone on in my absence????

Totally new look and feel to the site.

This will take some getting used to.

Hello to all, whatdidIMiss?????
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Did you walk along brooklyn bridge at sunset?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
      What has gone on in my absence????

Totally new look and feel to the site.

This will take some getting used to.

Hello to all, whatdidIMiss?????
      You know due to the wonders of modern technology it is now possible to access a UK website from USA now! You didn't need to miss everything all along! Doh!!
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        You know due to the wonders of modern technology it is now possible to access a UK website from USA now! You didn't need to miss everything all along! Doh!!
        Not the sharpest tool in the box, is our Biker friend.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          They have internet in NYC? - that place know's no limits...
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I was on hols with wifie, so logging on to CUK was way down the list of priorities.

So fill me in. What's occurring

SASGuru I thought you had left.....glad to see you haven't. Now give me some sugar

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Not the sharpest tool in the box, is our Biker friend.
              Not quite. Biker just wanted to let us all know that he was holidaying in NYC. This was his way of poitely letting the forum know about it. If he had just started a thread which said " I was on holiday in NYC!" you lot would have shredded him into pieces.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                Not quite. Biker just wanted to let us all know that he was holidaying in NYC. This was his way of poitely letting the forum know about it. If he had just started a thread which said " I was on holiday in NYC!" you lot would have shredded him into pieces.
                It's like you know me

Comment

Working...
                X