• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking for flat share in Walsall area

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walsall!
    Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by blacjac View Post
      Walsall!
      I'd avoid walsall.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
        TBH Walsall springs to mind!
        Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
        I'd avoid walsall.
        WTS

Sutton Coldfield might be worth a shot.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          WTS

Good call.

Again it does depend on where the contract is as to what is suitable. Op, you need to be more specific if you want local knowledge.

Aldridge side of sutton is well within reach and not bad at all.

You could keep my missus happy during the week as I am currently working away and live very local. But not walsall.

(can't do smilies ...... argh)

Comment

You could keep my missus happy during the week as I am currently working away and live very local.
            That's not her at Bescot Junction in your avatar is it?
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

......You could keep my missus happy during the week as I am currently working away and live very local........
              What rates?? And should I pay her Nightly ?

PS - What sort of smilie would make that OK if the Mrs saw it???

Comment

Good call.

Again it does depend on where the contract is as to what is suitable. Op, you need to be more specific if you want local knowledge.

You could keep my missus happy during the week as I am currently working away and live very local. But not walsall.

I think OP has a contract in Walsall, in which case I spose if it's going to be a short term let - living in Walsall makes sense if it's just for work purposes. As you say though, OP isn't giving much away.

Lucky lady.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  WTS

Thanks.

Good call.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  I think OP has a contract in Walsall, in which case I spose if it's going to be a short term let - living in Walsall makes sense if it's just for work purposes. As you say though, OP isn't giving much away.

Lucky lady.
                  Sounds like conned tractor has given me an opportunity to do just that.....
                  Still Invoicing

Comment

Working...
                  X