• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In light of the new political reality

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In light of the new political reality

Seeing as every one in Westminster village is now open to talks and putting the national interest first (before party concerns).

I say here in GeneralForum Village we adopt the same supportive and co-operative ideals.

Who's with me??????

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
    Seeing as every one in Westminster village is now open to talks and putting the national interest first (before party concerns).

I say here in GeneralForum Village we adopt the same supportive and co-operative ideals.

Who's with me??????

F**k off seriously

Comment

If shaunbhoy agrees to wear a rangers top at all times I'll consider your proposals fully and in the best interest of the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        F**k off seriously

Do you lick your own balls with that mouth?
        Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Do you lick your own balls with that mouth?
          Nope, can't reach.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Nope, can't reach.
            But he has tried
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
              If shaunbhoy agrees to wear a rangers top at all times I'll consider your proposals fully and in the best interest of the forum.
              I'd sooner wear a Party Frock. It would be less embarrassing!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                But he has tried
                Part of paying you was to ensure your silence!

Comment

Who's with me??????

I’m quite happy to enter constructive and positive discussions and then just as we’re about to make a historic agreement I’ll do an about face and join Churchill’s lot.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    I’m quite happy to enter constructive and positive discussions and then just as we’re about to make a historic agreement I’ll do an about face and join Churchill’s lot.
                    Solidarity Brother!

Comment

Working...
                    X