• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Start of a new era

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss....

If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

I hope they send the riot police up north again.

Batons ready! Charge!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I hope they send the riot police up north again.

Batons ready! Charge!

Ah the Battle of Armthorpe. Brings a nostalgic tear to my eye. I only went to buy fish-food and got stuck for a couple of days.

The prisoner exchange at the end: wish some photos would surface, just to show I was there.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Perhaps we should have our checkpoint charlie for op north,

some photos I took this evening...

Working in Berlin - a set on Flickr
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
            Day 0 of the coalition of losers.
            Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            New era my arse. In a few months you'll all be whinging again.
            Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Gosh I'm so depressed.... 2 boys from Eton running the country,
            ^ WTS

Anyone who thinks a couple of posh boys are going to bring this country together are deluded.

Seems appropriate in the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              ^ WTS

Anyone who thinks a couple of posh boys are going to bring this country together are deluded.
              As opposed to ... what exactly?

Comment

This would have never happened under Labour!

*Special post election change of tact

Comment

At least they won't have to do everything themselves, now they've acquired some LibDem fags
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    I'm catching up on events on my PVR. and starting to see change already; more normal looking people who look more clued up. Labour politicians all seemed to be deformed, retarded or weird/nasty in some way.
                    Their cloaking device has been switched off and we are beginning to wake from our torpor!

Comment

Cameron seems ok, Osbourne on the other hands comes across as a right twunt, and only chancellor cause his best mate is now PM ... give him time though.
                      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                      X