• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nudist beach

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nudist beach

After seeing the Naked Bicycle ride the other week and being amazed at the daring of the participants, of which a couple were lookers, I thought I'd combine going to the beach with testing my courage to go in the buff. So off to Studlands it was. I was worried about the little man having a mind of his own, but as it turned out he stayed in check more or less - though was tested when some girls asked for a closer look at him! Not long after I'd stripped off, I was ready for a stroll along the beach, where I think I may have made more than one woman blush ("textiles" regularly walk past the nudie part of the beach, which is perhaps 3/4 kilometre long), but hopefully in a nice way rather than scarring her for life.

It's mostly men down there (with a huge gay contingent, who mostly stick to their own bit of beach), but a minority proportion of females of which some are lookers/single too.

All in all I'd recommend it to the panel. Would you dare?
    No way. (I am female)
    9.52%
    No way. (I am male)
    19.05%
    Might do (I am female)
    0.00%
    Might do (I am male)
    23.81%
    Already have, no big deal (I am female)
    0.00%
    Already have, no big deal (I am male)
    28.57%
    AndyW's nuts
    19.05%

why a closer look? That small?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        why a closer look? That small?
        Not really. Although I felt flattered because I'd just come out of the (cold) sea. As they passed, one of them said, that's a nice one. And then shortly came back and asked for a closer look, although asking and looking were simultaneous. I went back in the sea for man reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Not really. Although I felt flattered because I'd just come out of the (cold) sea. As they passed, one of them said, that's a nice one. And then shortly came back and asked for a closer look, although asking and looking were simultaneous. I went back in the sea for man reasons.
          Sorry, you're on a nudist beach and some lass comes up to you and say 'Nice cock Timber, do you mind if I get my tape measure out'

Mmmmm. I think not!

MF in 'TW has been watching too many Carry On Films' Mode
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Used to go a lot when I lived in Spain, really no big deal on the nudity, you stop "seeing it" pretty quickly (actually you probably spend less time thinking about sex on nudist beach than a normal one, because nothing is 'left to the imagination')

Main benefits are no tan lines (though got to be careful not to burn those white bits, especially the one that hangs), few, if any screaming kids and generally lots of space as not so populated

Would not go to an English one though, but then would not dressed English one either *dislikes English beaches*

Comment

TW: Ooo errr I'm a bit nervous about this...
              TopTotty1: Look that bloke is a bit nervous... I bet he hasn't done this before...
              TopTotty2: Lets wind him up.... <Stage Whisper> Thats a nice one.....
              TW: Did that girl just say what I thought she said?
              TT1: Yep he is squirming a bit - I bet you an Ice Cream I can get a twitch out of him!!
              TT2: Lets see if we can give him a boner... and scurry back to the sea......
              TT1: <Wandering back> <Husky voice> Hello Big Boy... could I just have a closer look at Mini-TW....
              TW: Errrrrr <Oh Tulip - I'm getting a hard on> 'Scuse me ladies...... <TW rushes of to the sea clutching "kit">
              TT1: Flip!!! That was easy..... Make mine a Magnum......

Comment

Right. TW. Is there something you would like to share with the rest of the board???

BBC News - Police called to former Suffolk naturist beach

Police called to former Suffolk naturist beach

Police have been called to a former naturist beach in Suffolk following reports of inappropriate behaviour.

Last year, naturists lost a fight to keep Corton beach a designated naturist beach, however by-laws do not prohibit nude sun-bathing on the beach.

Police said there had been reports of a man "deliberately exposing himself" and other obscene acts.

Suffolk Police said action would be taken against anyone who caused harassment, alarm or distress.

Officers said this also included anyone who was abusive towards naturists using the beach.

The sands at Corton in Lowestoft have eroded since the naturist beach was established by Waveney District Council in the mid-1970s.

The council said it was forced to close it but pledged to look for a permanent alternative for naturists.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Right. TW. Is there something you would like to share with the rest of the board???

BBC News - Police called to former Suffolk naturist beach

Police called to former Suffolk naturist beach

Police have been called to a former naturist beach in Suffolk following reports of inappropriate behaviour.

Last year, naturists lost a fight to keep Corton beach a designated naturist beach, however by-laws do not prohibit nude sun-bathing on the beach.

Police said there had been reports of a man "deliberately exposing himself" and other obscene acts.

Suffolk Police said action would be taken against anyone who caused harassment, alarm or distress.

Officers said this also included anyone who was abusive towards naturists using the beach.

The sands at Corton in Lowestoft have eroded since the naturist beach was established by Waveney District Council in the mid-1970s.

The council said it was forced to close it but pledged to look for a permanent alternative for naturists.
                  Not me. I only go naked when hundreds of others are likewise. How come no women have voted in the poll?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Not me. I only go naked when hundreds of others are likewise. How come no women have voted in the poll?
                    This is CUK.

Comment

Working...
                    X