• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nervous breakdown advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, an update.

Got a test last night that I totally mis-read. I thought she was saying thanks for a lovely night, but I did not see her last night. I challenged her saying how I thought she was ill in bed last night.

Got a few more confused texts so called her – she actually texted me to say ‘Have a lovely night’ knowing I was out in Manchester with my cousin.

I said sorry, but now getting the silent treatment.

So, she was being really nice to me, I mis-read this and accused her of being with somebody else.

Is there any point of recovery from this?

I was thinking of Teleflora……..

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Well, an update.

Got a test last night that I totally mis-read. I thought she was saying thanks for a lovely night, but I did not see her last night. I challenged her saying how I thought she was ill in bed last night.

Got a few more confused texts so called her – she actually texted me to say ‘Have a lovely night’ knowing I was out in Manchester with my cousin.

So, she was being really nice to me, I mis-read this and accused her of being with somebody else.

If this was real life, you my dear sockie are well on the way to being stabbed by your imaginary girlfriend.

Advice for anyone in the real world in the same position, run, don't walk.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Well, an update.

Run Forest!!! Run!!!

Comment

Well, an update.

How about getting someone whose first language is English to "decode" all these texts you keep "mis-reading"??
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            If this was real life, you my dear sockie are well on the way to being stabbed by your imaginary girlfriend.

Advice for anyone in the real world in the same position, run, don't walk.
            Threaded, he's not a Sockie, I've met him. Even got his business card.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              Can you be sure though? You could just have met someone who "claimed" to be Wilmslow, and who gave you a fake business card?

HTH

Morse
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Really?

So the only person to have met the Sockie called Wilmslow is the sockie master Spod.....

I wonder if there is a connection.......

(oh and by the way, open another browser window you keep logging him off when you log yourself on)
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Really?

So the only person to have met the Sockie called Wilmslow is the sockie master Spod.....

I wonder if there is a connection.......

(oh and by the way, open another browser window you keep logging him off when you log yourself on)
                  I don't log off. Work that one out brainbox.

Btw, Pogle, CM, EO and RC have all met Wilmslow.

Comment

I don't log off. Work that one out brainbox.

Btw, Pogle, CM, EO and RC have all met Wilmslow.
                    So many sockies, so little time.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

If CM is one of Spod's sockies there's a whole episode of Jerry Springer that will write itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X