• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What should be happening to Bliar, Brown et al

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    You are having a little girl tantrum but I will let you off this post because I was unfair to point out the Wiki page on Devonshire people. Regarding Sun readers, the Sun is the most popular newspaper with squaddies and certainly I see squaddie contractors bringing into to work.
    No better is it?
    You are living proof that putting hysterical notions into the head of an intellectual dwarf can guarantee nonsensical output.

Keep it up.............your analysis is Comedy Gold!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Don't pity me, I doubt you can spare it.

What I meant was are you just posting tulipe or can you prove that Doctor David Kelly didn't commit suicide?

Of course you can't. The verdict was suicide and it still stands.
      <cough>

Linky

<cough>

The mystery over the death of David Kelly took a further twist last night after a former KGB officer said he had evidence that the scientist did not commit suicide.

Boris Karpichkov, who worked as a Russian spy for 15 years before fleeing to Britain, has sent a dossier to Attorney General Dominic Grieve in which he claims to relay information from an ‘MI5 agent’ that Dr Kelly had been ‘exterminated’.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Given that you have already decided on the verdict I doubt the trial could be considered fair.
        You've decided on it too so I don't know what you are complaining about "Blinkered Idiot".

Comment

Last edited by OwlHoot; 25 July 2010, 19:06.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
          X