• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

apologies for the wilmslowesque nature of this question...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apologies for the wilmslowesque nature of this question...

but

our neighbour goes in and out four or five times a night and today when i came home the common area smelled strongly of weed...

i have asked him several times to be quieter - usually at 3am when he has woken me

any suggestions?

i think he might be dealing, should i call the filth?

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
    but

our neighbour goes in and out four or five times a night and today when i came home the common area smelled strongly of weed...

i have asked him several times to be quieter - usually at 3am when he has woken me

any suggestions?

i think he might be dealing, should i call the filth
    ?
    If you do, make sure you do it anonymously.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

yeah i know that is what is worrying me, i am here on my own a lot

Comment

you could move somewhere nicer
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          you could move somewhere nicer
          we have only just moved in!

Comment

yeah i know that is what is worrying me, i am here on my own a lot
            If you were to go down that route, is it likely he would suss that the tip-off came from you, or are there quite a number of other possibilities? If he is likely to be able to pin it down to you then it might be advisable to keep schtoom.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Do you own your flat? Does he own his?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Do you own your flat? Does he own his?
                both renting

(i know, i am a loser!)

Comment

both renting

(i know, i am a loser!)
                  If you both rent from the same agency or landlord try to get them to pop round when the smell is particularly strong. Let them evict the fecker.

Comment

both renting

(i know, i am a loser!)
                    No you're not!

Have you only really spoken to him when he's out of it? If so, p'raps consider popping round during the day and try to have a pleasant word when he's not bouncing off the walls?

Not sure reporting him will achieve very much at all, other than creating animosity.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X