• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

An office of Circus Freaks!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'nice voice on the phone - add on 2 stone' always be wary. Worked at an insurance gig in l'pool for a while, large 'contact centre' had some stunning looking girls working there but it was really difficult to see past the screeching accent coming out of them. Not saying I wouldn't want a go but not sure I would want to buy one 'for keeps' though.

Comment

Client Co org chart has photos
      One Bob's pic has been PhotoShop, he looks like Elvis.

Went into the open plan office, couldn't find the guy, FFS

Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
        'nice voice on the phone - add on 2 stone' always be wary. Worked at an insurance gig in l'pool for a while, large 'contact centre' had some stunning looking girls working there but it was really difficult to see past the screeching accent coming out of them. Not saying I wouldn't want a go but not sure I would want to buy one 'for keeps' though.
        The best place I worked was one of the Virgin businesses. Honey upon honey.

A mate of mine setting up the phone systems used to choose a girl a week for some extra attention. He'd approach one that had taken his eye and tell them that they were using her phone system and computer to run some extra software on for a new release and that if she had any problems, no matter how small to call him immediately. He would then give his mobile.

He'd then get to know them and because he was having flying lessons he would offer to take them up.

A number fell for the BS, flight and the cash he splashed and landed up nailing about half a dozen!!!

It only went wrong when one lass fell for him and called off her wedding!!!!!!!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Exactly. They all had nice voices. You jest wouldnt want to meet them at night.

Clientco call centre.

It reminds me of this
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            When HAB was a very young shaver he had a crush on a girl at work that he passed every day on his way to his part of the office. He was so shy that he never had the bottle to talk to her.

One day young HAB had a appointment elsewhere first thing and turned up for work mid morning. As he passed the desk of the object of his desire he heard the voice of .......

... an horrendous moronic chav. Totally ruined the image I had created in my mind.

Many years ago, the lads in the warehouse got the chance to go to the stock control office where there was a lady with an extremely sexy telephone voice. For years they'd dreamed about the lady with the sexy voice...

... imagine their shock when it turned out she was a plump 60 year old granny.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              You have obviously never got a commuter train to\from Liverpool St or Fenchurch St. They are packed full of 'em. Lovely until they open their big fat Essex gobs or flash their foot tattoos. (And before you start; that's where I'm from).
              I came across that in Croydon. Some lovely looking birds, but once out of an office environment and down the pub, they swore like troopers.

Comment

Working...
              X