• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sock puppets? Sod that, real men use their real name!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sock puppets? Sod that, real men use their real name!

After seeing the news that Activision/ Blizzard are going to start forcing the customers (WoW/Starcraft) who use their boards to reveal and display their real names (officially to stop trolling but really to help with their Facebook integration deal).

Had to wonder…who would post here if you had to use your real name?

Originally posted by Not So Wise View Post
    After seeing the news that Activision/ Blizzard are going to start forcing the customers (WoW/Starcraft) who use their boards to reveal and display their real names (officially to stop trolling but really to help with their Facebook integration deal).

I might be a little more polite (you **********).
    Last edited by Moscow Mule; 8 July 2010, 14:06. Reason: removed to protect the innocent
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Think TPD on a Sunday
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Think TPD on a Sunday
        Nooooooooooooooooo! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          I might be a little more polite (you **********).
          You should have left it... it was funny.

It's one of those insults that makes me laugh Sounds like it's right out of a bad movie.
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            You should have left it... it was funny.

It's one of those insults that makes me laugh Sounds like it's right out of a bad movie.
            I couldn't risk being banned, my life would be over if I couldn't post here any more
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I couldn't risk being banned, my life would be over if I couldn't post here any more
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I couldn't risk being banned, I'd get my life back if I couldn't post here any more
                  Ftfy
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

No chance
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X