Random stranger on facebook Random stranger on facebook
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 39

Super poster

Ruprect is too good to be a permie

Default Random stranger on facebook

A guy I work with (honestly, not me) has been approached by a girl on FB who has been on at him to call her, meet up etc. She's sent him photos of "her" in only her pants (fit, I've seen them), and is pestering him to meet up. Yesterday texted him saying "what are you up to tonight", and when he replied "I'm out, won't be home til 1ish" she said "call me then". Hmmm. Sounds like a Lucy to me. Still quite amusing to watch from a distance.
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Super poster

Ruprect is too good to be a permie

Quote Originally Posted by Lightship View Post
    Not sure 'random' is the right word......
    Think you might be right - "Targetted by" or "Insane" perhaps?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Should post faster

northernrampage has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ruprect View Post
    A guy I work with (honestly, not me) has been approached by a girl on FB who has been on at him to call her, meet up etc. She's sent him photos of "her" in only her pants (fit, I've seen them), and is pestering him to meet up. Yesterday texted him saying "what are you up to tonight", and when he replied "I'm out, won't be home til 1ish" she said "call me then". Hmmm. Sounds like a Lucy to me. Still quite amusing to watch from a distance.
    It happens. To some people, I think Facebook is another way of swinging/meeting people for random shags for those that want it. She's testing him out.

I have an awful male friend who is married that has hundreds of random women as his friends, half of them look like underwear models, the others seem to be on there loads and just randomly flirting as they are bored. Every now and then when he is worried that his wife is onto him he has a purge, and becomes friendless. Some of them he has met. Then he changes identities and starts again. He's not really my friend anymore

I have had random people approach me for friend requests.... not usually in their pants mind you.. but some of them married. Or sometimes women and I'm not gay... maybe they think I'm someone they know and it's all innocent.. who knows.

Godlike

threaded is good enough for Jehovah!

I get that, usually really fit, mostly early 20s, often totally naked, sometimes they're MMS (short movies) involving props.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightship View Post
    If she was just looking for a random hookup, she would have moved on to the next person once he'd already shown that he wasn't prepared to make any effort to meet.
    You'd be wrong...

I've not found anything to put them off, and I've even tried inviting them round for Sunday dinner with girly and kids, so for a large number of entries in my phone I have a silent ring tone.

I think it's a phase young women go through, so I treat them as friends and they grow out of it eventually.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Contractor 'til I die

doodab 's job has never been outsourced

It's probably the police fishing for perverts.

I'm pretty sure you can just block these people, seems to work for me.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Super poster

Gibbon is NOT a disguised employee

Me, if I was single, I'd just shag em and have done with it.

In my opinion FB == Dick Face.

Why tell the world what you're upto when you can come on CUK and pretend.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Suffers Fools...Badly!

shaunbhoy is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by threaded View Post
    I get that, usually really fit, mostly early 20s, often totally naked, sometimes they're MMS (short movies) involving props.

You'd be wrong...

I've not found anything to put them off, and I've even tried inviting them round for Sunday dinner with girly and kids, so for a large number of entries in my phone I have a silent ring tone.

I think it's a phase young women go through, so I treat them as friends and they grow out of it eventually.
    Oh yes, the "blind and desperate" phase is well documented.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Godlike

MaryPoppins is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by threaded View Post

Threaded, you are hilarious(ly deluded)
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

doGlike

SupremeSpod has no reputation

Random and yet she has his mobile number...

He deserves what he gets and if it's only a dose of the clap he should think himself lucky.

Froglike

Pondlife - scorchio!

So how are these fit young chicas getting hold of the phone numbers from these fully committed men?